The numbers are letters from a “sacred language”, numerology. They are ten in number. The largest numbers are made up of these base digits. Each of them is a magical and mystical element, defining divine logic in an understandable way.
Together, the relationship between these numbers embodies our collective and cumulative universe. Separately, each number embodies our individual universe, our life path, our love accounting, the purpose of our soul and our greatest destiny.
What is numerology?
Numerology is the way in which we apply sacred mathematics to understand all aspects of our individual existence.
Our love life, career, health, family life, friendships, spirituality, hobbies, and personalities can all be explained and understood mathematically. Many assume that the day and time of our birth determines our fate.
In reality, it is the opposite: we have determined the day and time of our birth, before being born, knowing deep in our soul the appropriate day and mathematical time to come into the world.
We first determined our fate, then the corresponding day and time. This determined our personal year numerology, including our life path number and our destiny number.
It is similar in many ways, but uses a different method of obtaining information: numbers.
Numerology and Our Life: the numbers around us
Numerology is the study of numbers in your life. You can discover information about the world and about each person using numerology. If you know astrology, you might know a bit more about numerology.
Numerology shows that the universe is a system: once broken down, we are left with the basic elements, that is, numbers and figures, such as angel figures .
Understanding that everything in the world depends on and can be likened to numbers, a numerologist can take multiple elements of a person and break them down into meaningful numbers by various methods.
These numbers can then be used to help us better understand the world and ourselves as individuals.
How do I calculate my numerology number?
The Life Path numerology also describes the opportunities or challenges you may face, as well as the lessons you can learn along the way.
Each life course number has a different meaning. It is calculated by adding the numbers for your full date of birth.
For example, March 5, 1992 would be 5+ 3 = 8, then 1992 is broken down as follows: 1 + 9 + 9 + 2 = 21.
Then you add the two digits of 21 to get 2 + 1 = 3.
The same goes for two-digit numbers which you have to keep adding until you get a single-digit number. Example: 28 becomes 2 + 8 = 10, then 1 + 0 = 1.
Finally, add 8 and 3 to get your life course number, i.e. 8 + 3 = 11.
- Life Path Number 1: You are creative and dedicated, which means that you are naturally willing to stick to the goals you set for yourself.
- Life Path Number 2: You are an emotionally sensitive and genuine person who practices congruence and honesty. So it is probably not too difficult for you to listen to your desires.
- Life Path Number 3: You are socially magnetic. So if networking, dating, or anything that involves people is part of your job, you will have a clear advantage right away. You are also quite optimistic most of the time. This can fuel the fire of positivity that you need if you want to manifest yourself effectively.
- Life Path Number 4: You are blessed with strong willpower and a practical personality. As such, you will likely know exactly what you need to do to get the end result you want.
- Life Path Number 5: You are an open and flexible thinker, able to find solutions outside the box. You are also anchored in the present moment most of the time, which means you are very aware of current experiences and less likely to get bogged down in memories of the past or worries about the future.
- Life Path Number 6: You are so compassionate and generous that you cannot help but spread kindness wherever you go. You are a nurturer and you are full of loving energy.
- Life Path Number 7: You are a peaceful and thoughtful person who knows how to enjoy a connection with others without letting it define your life.
- Life Path Number 8: You are inherently determined, focused and thoughtful. You also have a good chance of being confident and practical, which makes you a great organizer.
- Life Path Number 9: People tend to automatically respect someone with a Life Path number of 9. This number makes you an honorable person with a strong sense of fairness. You are also charismatic, and people often take an immediate interest in you. This magnetism can be harnessed when trying to attract all the things you want into life.
- Life Path Number 11: Life Path number 11 is a master number. One of the two master numbers of the life path (the other being 22). Being born with an 11 makes you a very spiritually aware person.
- Life Path Number 22: The last number in the Life Path, another Master Number, is 22, and it is arguably the most powerful of all. You have many great sources of inner power to tap into. If you make the most of your potential, you can play a part in creating a truly better world.
How to become a numerologist?
The numerologist is a specialist in numerology. There are many self-taught numerologists who have trained freely and independently through books and other easy ways to obtain such as continuing education online.
Nowadays, it is even possible to become a professional numerologist, mentor, or figure with some social influence.
This type of training is offered by private schools (either as an internship or in an e-learning version, that is to say at a distance online on the Internet) and each school has its program sometimes associated with other beliefs or to other methods.
Thus, a numerologist can, for example, become a practitioner of karmic numerology or a practitioner of numerology applied to psycho-genealogy, among others.
If you feel comfortable with the numbers and calculations around you, you have an open mind to the still mysterious and unknown world, you can have a predisposition and a quality to perceive and receive certain vibrations.
This vibration can help you listen to your intuition, so being self-taught will be something where you can realize and deepen your knowledge of the meaning and influence of numbers in your life and those around you.